Complete DISC Assessment – Training Guide for Copywriter Jobs Virtual Assistant
Complete Ideal Copywriter DISC Assessment – CORRECTED (Brown Bold = Ideal for Copywriter)
✅ Here is the Full Corrected Version for Copywriter Virtual Assistant Role
Ideal Profile for
Copywriter VA: High I
(Influence) + High C (Conscientiousness),
with moderate D and S.
Brown bold = Fittest / Most
desirable answer.
BLOCK 1 - Campaign Kickoff
A. I like taking quick action when a campaign needs momentum.
B. I enjoy energizing people around a
creative idea.
C. I prefer maintaining steady progress over sudden changes.
D. I focus on getting details right before publishing.
BLOCK 2 - Writing Under Pressure
A. I push to deliver copy fast even when the brief is vague.
B. I use humor and storytelling to make copy
memorable.
C. I stay patient when priorities keep shifting.
D. I double-check facts, links, and claims before sending.
BLOCK 3 - Feedback & Revisions
A. I challenge feedback that will hurt conversions.
B. I get excited pitching multiple fresh
angles.
C. I listen calmly and make the client feel heard.
D. I track why copy worked or failed with data.
BLOCK 4 - Daily Workflow
A. I set aggressive daily word count and outreach goals.
B. I easily switch tone for TikTok vs Email
vs LinkedIn.
C. I keep a consistent brand voice over months.
D. I research competitors and customer avatars thoroughly.
BLOCK 5 - Team Collaboration
A. I take charge when campaign copy lacks direction.
B. I love brainstorming hooks with designers
and media buyers.
C. I support teammates by proofreading without being asked.
D. I keep files, versions, and swipe files highly organized.
BLOCK 6 - Creative Risk
A. I am comfortable writing bold, polarizing hooks.
B. I turn boring product features into
shareable stories.
C. I avoid creating drama in feedback sessions.
D. I ensure copy meets legal and brand guidelines.
BLOCK 7 - Performance
A. I want my copy tied directly to CTR and ROAS.
B. I write CTAs that feel fun, not pushy.
C. I am dependable for daily content calendars.
D. I obsess over grammar and punctuation.
BLOCK 8 - Problem Solving
A. I quickly kill underperforming ads.
B. I find inspiration from memes, comments,
and trends.
C. I remain steady when a launch underperforms.
D. I analyze A/B test results before deciding.
BLOCK 9 - Client Management
A. I am firm about owning the final copy decision.
B. I build rapport quickly with clients.
C. I remember past client preferences and apply them.
D. I question vague claims like "best in the market".
BLOCK 10 - Launch Day
A. I thrive in high-pressure launch days.
B. I bring positive energy to the launch
chat.
C. I keep a calm, steady pace to avoid errors.
D. I use a checklist before publishing.
BLOCK 11 - Idea Generation
A. I decide fast which angle to test first.
B. I can pitch 10 hooks for one product in
10 minutes.
C. I prefer long-term brand projects over one-offs.
D. I outline hook, problem, solution, CTA before writing.
BLOCK 12 - Editing
A. I move quickly from draft 1 to draft 2.
B. I enjoy presenting copy ideas to clients.
C. I give feedback in a kind, constructive way.
D. I proofread my copy at least twice.
BLOCK 13 - Learning
A. I take initiative to improve weak copy without being asked.
B. I love learning new viral formats.
C. I am loyal to brand consistency over my own ego.
D. I keep learning copy psychology and formulas.
BLOCK 14 - Communication
A. I voice my opinion early in brainstorms.
B. I am persuasive when selling my copy
concept.
C. I am a good listener in discovery calls.
D. I document my research and rationale.
BLOCK 15 - Goals
A. I aim to be the top-performing writer on the team.
B. I write copy that people want to share.
C. I value harmony in the marketing team.
D. I plan my work backwards from deadline.
BLOCK 16 - Content Types
A. I prefer short, direct sales copy.
B. I enjoy writing video scripts that hold
attention.
C. I handle repetitive revisions without complaint.
D. I enjoy long-form research-heavy copy.
BLOCK 17 - Data
A. I argue for my copy with performance data.
B. I get energized by audience comments and
reactions.
C. I am consistent with posting schedules.
D. I study SEO keywords before writing.
BLOCK 18 - Adaptability
A. I adapt quickly when strategy changes last minute.
B. I adapt brand voice to sound human on
each platform.
C. I provide stability when the team is stressed.
D. I ensure all copy is accurate and inclusive.
BLOCK 19 - Ownership
A. I hold myself accountable for conversion numbers.
B. I love co-writing and building on others'
ideas.
C. I help onboard new writers patiently.
D. I notice tone inconsistencies across platforms.
BLOCK 20 - Work Style
A. I like autonomy over my copy.
B. I enjoy being the energetic voice in
meetings.
C. I prefer a structured editorial workflow.
D. I prefer accuracy over speed.
BLOCK 21 - Client Feedback
A. I get impatient with slow approvals.
B. I stay optimistic after 3 rounds of
revisions.
C. I stay composed with demanding clients.
D. I keep version control: V1, V2, Final.
BLOCK 22 - Creativity vs System
A. I like competing on performance.
B. I experiment with slang, emojis, cultural
refs.
C. I do unglamorous copy like FAQs without complaint.
D. I create systems for testing copy.
BLOCK 23 - Pressure
A. I make quick decisions on headlines.
B. I can write with high energy even when
tired.
C. I avoid burnout by keeping steady pace.
D. I am meticulous about promo codes and prices.
BLOCK 24 - Collaboration with Design
A. I am assertive in asking what I need from designers.
B. I enjoy collaborating with UGC creators.
C. I keep detailed notes on brand do's and don'ts.
D. I analyze competitor ads before briefing design.
BLOCK 25 - Innovation
A. I take risks with new angles even if they might fail.
B. I love adapting viral trends quickly.
C. I build trust with audience over quick hacks.
D. I cite sources when needed.
BLOCK 26 - Focus
A. I prefer clear ownership: one writer, one deliverable.
B. I love networking to understand customer
language.
C. I am empathetic to customer pain points.
D. I track which subject lines got highest open rates.
BLOCK 27 - Efficiency
A. I don't get stuck perfecting one sentence for hours.
B. I turn client jargon into benefits fast.
C. I am reliable without needing reminders.
D. I enjoy polishing and tightening drafts.
BLOCK 28 - Leadership
A. I drive team to hit launch deadlines.
B. I energize team when morale is low.
C. I am the writer clients trust for sensitive topics.
D. I ensure compliance before launch.
BLOCK 29 - Results
A. I prioritize results over being liked.
B. I can make a product sound exciting.
C. I maintain steady progress over sudden changes.
D. I focus on getting details right.
BLOCK 30 - Growth
A. I repurpose winning copy into new formats fast.
B. I pitch creative campaign concepts.
C. I value long-term relationships with clients.
D. I audit past campaigns to find patterns.
BLOCK 31
A. I make quick calls on which headline wins.
B. I love turning testimonials into story
ads.
C. I keep my tone steady even with difficult clients.
D. I verify every stat before using it.
BLOCK 32
A. I take the lead when copy direction is stuck.
B. I enjoy writing captions that spark
conversation.
C. I prefer predictable weekly content rhythms.
D. I keep a detailed swipe file by niche.
BLOCK 33
A. I push for a clear CTA instead of soft language.
B. I can write like the customer talks.
C. I remain loyal to a brand's long-term voice.
D. I check copy against the style guide every time.
BLOCK 34
A. I like to ship copy fast and iterate.
B. I get excited about new campaign ideas.
C. I make sure everyone feels included in review.
D. I map customer journey before writing.
BLOCK 35
A. I am comfortable rejecting weak concepts.
B. I enjoy making ads feel human and
relatable.
C. I am patient when teaching clients about copy.
D. I track which words trigger spam filters.
BLOCK 36
A. I set high conversion goals for myself.
B. I love wordplay and clever hooks.
C. I am consistent even on low-motivation days.
D. I analyze heatmaps to improve copy placement.
BLOCK 37
A. I act quickly when ad spend is wasting.
B. I bring enthusiasm to creative standups.
C. I avoid rushing the creative process.
D. I ensure all claims are substantiated.
BLOCK 38
A. I prefer direct feedback over sugarcoating.
B. I enjoy writing for different personas.
C. I support team morale during tough launches.
D. I proof for tone, tense, and terminology.
BLOCK 39
A. I drive to beat last month's results.
B. I love creating scroll-stopping first
lines.
C. I keep calm when briefs are incomplete.
D. I document learnings after each campaign.
BLOCK 40
A. I decide quickly which draft to send.
B. I enjoy collaborating on TikTok scripts.
C. I am reliable for evergreen content.
D. I research search intent before blogging.
BLOCK 41
A. I push back on unrealistic timelines with solutions.
B. I make product benefits sound emotional.
C. I maintain steady output during slow weeks.
D. I use Grammarly plus manual proof.
BLOCK 42
A. I take ownership of copy performance.
B. I enjoy improvising copy in brainstorms.
C. I prefer familiar clients over constant new ones.
D. I keep naming conventions consistent.
BLOCK 43
A. I like fast feedback loops on Slack.
B. I love writing founder stories.
C. I am good at de-escalating tense reviews.
D. I check competitor angles for differentiation.
BLOCK 44
A. I am results-driven even if copy needs 5 rewrites.
B. I write with contagious excitement.
C. I am steady with long nurture email sequences.
D. I balance creativity with SEO requirements.
BLOCK 45
A. I make the final call on urgency language.
B. I enjoy writing for product launches.
C. I am patient with legal review cycles.
D. I test one variable at a time.
BLOCK 46
A. I thrive when given full copy control.
B. I love turning features into benefits.
C. I keep team traditions and tone alive.
D. I ensure accessibility in copy.
BLOCK 47
A. I challenge "we've always written it this way".
B. I bring fresh cultural references.
C. I am the calm writer in a crisis.
D. I keep performance dashboards updated.
BLOCK 48
A. I move fast from idea to published post.
B. I enjoy writing UGC-style scripts.
C. I prefer clear, stable priorities.
D. I fact-check AI-generated drafts.
BLOCK 49
A. I aim to double response rates.
B. I love writing origin stories.
C. I am dependable for weekly newsletters.
D. I create copy matrices for testing.
BLOCK 50
A. I confront low effort in creative reviews.
B. I can sell with empathy, not hype.
C. I listen more than I speak in meetings.
D. I keep tone consistent across funnel.
BLOCK 51
A. I like competitive copy teardowns.
B. I enjoy making boring topics fun.
C. I am loyal to retainer clients.
D. I audit old copy for quick wins.
BLOCK 52
A. I decide quickly on voice and angle.
B. I love writing conversational email copy.
C. I am steady when results are flat.
D. I analyze top-performing hooks weekly.
BLOCK 53
A. I push for deadlines to be met.
B. I enjoy writing launch countdown copy.
C. I prefer to avoid confrontation in reviews.
D. I ensure all assets match copy.
BLOCK 54
A. I take risks with contrarian angles.
B. I love customer interview storytelling.
C. I keep promises to clients.
D. I keep source files organized.
BLOCK 55
A. I want to lead copy strategy.
B. I enjoy writing ad hooks that stop
scroll.
C. I value long-term client trust.
D. I check readability scores.
BLOCK 56
A. I act fast when copy is off-brand and losing money.
B. I love writing for community engagement.
C. I am supportive when teammates are blocked.
D. I ensure disclaimers are correct.
BLOCK 57
A. I am decisive about offer positioning.
B. I enjoy writing with personality.
C. I am consistent with brand humor levels.
D. I research pain points deeply.
BLOCK 58
A. I like high-stakes sales pages.
B. I love brainstorming big campaign themes.
C. I am patient with detailed brand trainings.
D. I track changes with comments and suggestions.
BLOCK 59
A. I push for clearer briefs.
B. I can write copy that feels like a
friend.
C. I am steady in monthly reporting.
D. I verify pricing and dates.
BLOCK 60
A. I take charge of final proof before launch.
B. I enjoy writing founder voice tweets.
C. I prefer working with the same team long-term.
D. I analyze why copy converts.
BLOCK 61
A. I move quickly when trending audio needs copy.
B. I love writing hooks that create
curiosity.
C. I keep workflow calm and predictable.
D. I ensure copy passes plagiarism check.
BLOCK 62
A. I am comfortable saying no to weak ideas.
B. I enjoy writing emotional benefit
bullets.
C. I am good at keeping client history.
D. I build persona-specific copy banks.
BLOCK 63
A. I want measurable KPIs for my copy.
B. I love writing welcome sequences.
C. I am dependable for last-minute caption needs.
D. I keep style guide updated.
BLOCK 64
A. I act fast to fix typos in live ads.
B. I enjoy writing social proof copy.
C. I am consistent with tone even when bored.
D. I research objections before writing.
BLOCK 65
A. I drive to improve every draft by 10%.
B. I love writing product comparison copy.
C. I am calm when clients are emotional.
D. I ensure funnel messaging aligns.
BLOCK 66
A. I make quick decisions on CTA buttons.
B. I enjoy writing brand manifestos.
C. I am steady with content batching.
D. I check for inclusive language.
BLOCK 67
A. I like to own the messaging strategy.
B. I love writing relatable memes copy.
C. I am patient with non-native English clients.
D. I keep research docs linked to copy.
BLOCK 68
A. I push to test more variations.
B. I enjoy writing behind-the-scenes
stories.
C. I am reliable for meeting notes and action items.
D. I measure copy against best practices.
BLOCK 69
A. I am direct about what copy needs.
B. I love writing conversational landing
pages.
C. I prefer gradual change over sudden pivots.
D. I ensure every claim has proof.
BLOCK 70
A. I take initiative to rewrite low-performing emails.
B. I enjoy writing launch story sequences.
C. I am the steady writer during scaling.
D. I audit funnel for message mismatch.
BLOCK 71
A. I like to set the pace for projects.
B. I love writing with a strong POV.
C. I am good at maintaining client relationships.
D. I track compliance for regulated niches.
BLOCK 72
A. I decide fast on angle: pain vs desire.
B. I enjoy writing witty one-liners.
C. I am consistent with daily engagement copy.
D. I research competitor reviews for language.
BLOCK 73
A. I push to hit revenue targets with copy.
B. I love writing customer transformation
stories.
C. I am calm when campaigns need pausing.
D. I keep copy library tagged and searchable.
BLOCK 74
A. I am comfortable leading copy reviews.
B. I enjoy writing interactive poll copy.
C. I am supportive of junior writers.
D. I double-check automation triggers and copy.
BLOCK 75
A. I like bold guarantees in copy when true.
B. I love writing ad scripts that feel
native.
C. I prefer stable hours for deep writing.
D. I ensure consistent formatting.
BLOCK 76
A. I act quickly on winning copy insights.
B. I enjoy writing brand voice that stands
out.
C. I am steady with weekly content audits.
D. I analyze customer language patterns.
BLOCK 77
A. I am driven to be the go-to copywriter.
B. I love writing teaser copy.
C. I am patient when strategy is unclear.
D. I keep backup versions of all copy.
BLOCK 78
A. I make fast calls on tone: formal vs casual.
B. I enjoy writing community-driven copy.
C. I am loyal to team processes.
D. I check analytics before rewriting.
BLOCK 79
A. I push to simplify complex messages.
B. I love writing benefit-driven headlines.
C. I am consistent with voice across channels.
D. I research industry terms to avoid misuse.
BLOCK 80
A. I take charge of launch copy checklist.
B. I enjoy writing founder lessons.
C. I am calm when receiving vague feedback.
D. I ensure CTAs are specific and measurable.
BLOCK 81
A. I like high-volume copy sprints.
B. I love writing product drop copy.
C. I am steady with client check-ins.
D. I keep competitor swipe updated.
BLOCK 82
A. I decide quickly which story to lead with.
B. I enjoy writing playful product
descriptions.
C. I am dependable for scheduled posts.
D. I verify testimonials are accurate.
BLOCK 83
A. I push to improve open rates fast.
B. I love writing about customer wins.
C. I am good at keeping team energy stable.
D. I check for brand voice drift.
BLOCK 84
A. I am direct when copy is off-strategy.
B. I enjoy writing relatable problem
agitation.
C. I prefer working at a consistent pace.
D. I ensure all copy has clear next step.
BLOCK 85
A. I take action when copy block happens.
B. I love writing conversational sales DMs.
C. I am patient with extended approval chains.
D. I track copy by funnel stage.
BLOCK 86
A. I like to set ambitious copy goals.
B. I enjoy writing brand humor.
C. I am steady when trends change.
D. I research before making bold claims.
BLOCK 87
A. I move fast to capitalize on viral moment.
B. I love writing "us vs them"
angle copy.
C. I am consistent with client voice.
D. I ensure copy meets character limits.
BLOCK 88
A. I push to finalize copy early.
B. I enjoy writing founder apology or update
copy.
C. I am supportive during crunch time.
D. I check links and UTMs before launch.
BLOCK 89
A. I am comfortable with high accountability.
B. I love writing copy that starts
conversations.
C. I am calm when copy needs major rewrite.
D. I keep data sources cited.
BLOCK 90
A. I decide quickly on offer stack wording.
B. I enjoy writing transformation bullets.
C. I am reliable for monthly content pillars.
D. I audit readability for grade level.
BLOCK 91
A. I like to lead copy kickoffs.
B. I love writing witty ad primary text.
C. I am steady with repetitive product copy.
D. I ensure consistent US/UK spelling.
BLOCK 92
A. I push to test price anchoring copy.
B. I enjoy writing "day in the
life" copy.
C. I am patient with perfectionist clients.
D. I keep editorial calendar accurate.
BLOCK 93
A. I act quickly when copy causes confusion.
B. I love writing emotional email subject
lines.
C. I am consistent with posting time copy.
D. I research platform best practices.
BLOCK 94
A. I take charge when copy misses target.
B. I enjoy writing community spotlight copy.
C. I am good at maintaining client trust.
D. I verify benefits are not misleading.
BLOCK 95
A. I like to ship imperfect but effective copy.
B. I love writing curiosity-driven hooks.
C. I am steady when team changes.
D. I ensure copy has proof, promise, plan.
BLOCK 96
A. I make quick decisions on social proof placement.
B. I enjoy writing brand values copy.
C. I am reliable for weekly performance notes.
D. I check for passive voice and tighten.
BLOCK 97
A. I push for bolder offers in copy.
B. I love writing customer Q&A copy.
C. I am calm when launch is delayed.
D. I keep research interviews transcribed.
BLOCK 98
A. I am direct about copy priorities.
B. I enjoy writing upsell and cross-sell
copy.
C. I prefer stable, repeatable processes.
D. I ensure compliance with ad policies.
BLOCK 99
A. I take initiative to improve sales page flow.
B. I love writing "myth vs fact"
copy.
C. I am steady with long nurture sequences.
D. I track copy version history.
BLOCK 100
A. I like to move from idea to draft quickly.
B. I enjoy writing conversational ad
scripts.
C. I am patient with slow-moving stakeholders.
D. I analyze funnel drop-off to fix copy.
BLOCK 101
A. I push to get copy live faster.
B. I love writing brand comeback stories.
C. I am consistent with customer support tone.
D. I ensure all numbers are current.
BLOCK 102
A. I decide quickly on hook vs benefit lead.
B. I enjoy writing punchy Reel captions.
C. I am dependable for content repurposing.
D. I check for trademark issues.
BLOCK 103
A. I take charge of messaging during crisis.
B. I love writing value-driven carousel
copy.
C. I am steady with evergreen blog updates.
D. I keep competitor offer sheet updated.
BLOCK 104
A. I am comfortable with high pressure sales copy.
B. I enjoy writing founder vision posts.
C. I am good at keeping client calm.
D. I ensure copy is scannable.
BLOCK 105
A. I push to test new CTA verbs.
B. I love writing before/after stories.
C. I am consistent with weekly standup notes.
D. I verify all sources are credible.
BLOCK 106
A. I make quick calls on ad angle to scale.
B. I enjoy writing relatable struggles.
C. I am steady when performance dips.
D. I keep copy testing log.
BLOCK 107
A. I like to set the creative direction.
B. I love writing community challenge copy.
C. I am patient with extensive revisions.
D. I ensure copy hierarchy is logical.
BLOCK 108
A. I act fast when copy needs localization.
B. I enjoy writing product education copy.
C. I am reliable for daily standup updates.
D. I check for jargon that confuses.
BLOCK 109
A. I push for clearer differentiation.
B. I love writing social proof carousels.
C. I am calm when receiving conflicting feedback.
D. I audit copy for consistency.
BLOCK 110
A. I take initiative to fix weak landing copy.
B. I enjoy writing brand partnership copy.
C. I am steady with monthly newsletter voice.
D. I track which power words convert.
BLOCK 111
A. I decide quickly on storytelling framework.
B. I love writing witty subject lines.
C. I am consistent with client reporting tone.
D. I ensure copy matches visual.
BLOCK 112
A. I like to own revenue-focused copy.
B. I enjoy writing customer journey stories.
C. I am supportive of team learning.
D. I keep compliance checklist for each niche.
BLOCK 113
A. I push to improve copy daily.
B. I love writing "what's in it for
me" bullets.
C. I am patient with new brand learning curve.
D. I ensure copy is optimized for mobile.
BLOCK 114
A. I act quickly when offer changes.
B. I enjoy writing live launch copy.
C. I am steady with content for quiet periods.
D. I analyze competitor landing pages.
BLOCK 115
A. I take charge when deadlines clash.
B. I love writing brand personality quizzes.
C. I am calm when copy is copied by competitors.
D. I keep copy backed by research.
BLOCK 116
A. I make fast decisions on testimonial use.
B. I enjoy writing founder hot takes.
C. I am reliable for final QA before publish.
D. I ensure benefits are specific, not vague.
BLOCK 117
A. I push for more aggressive testing budget.
B. I love writing community wins copy.
C. I am steady with client onboarding docs.
D. I track which CTAs drive clicks.
BLOCK 118
A. I like to lead copy retros.
B. I enjoy writing product benefit stories.
C. I am good at keeping long-term vision.
D. I verify all copy against original brief.
BLOCK 119
A. I act fast when ad account needs new copy.
B. I love writing conversational long-form.
C. I am consistent with daily copy habits.
D. I ensure copy avoids overpromising.
BLOCK 120
A. I take decisive action when copy underperforms.
B. I enjoy energizing the team with creative
wins.
C. I prefer steady, predictable copy workflows.
D. I focus on accuracy before speed.
This version is now optimized for a Copywriter Virtual Assistant position. Would you like a scoring rubric or interview questions based on this profile?
Comments
Post a Comment